MAS

Saturday

Time to get a Spring in ya step again!


It's that time of the year again to change our clocks up one hour tonight before bed.  I really like daylight sticking around one more hour each night but gosh twice a year this whole flip flop thing throws me off. 

Why can't we be like Hawaii, Puerto Rico or other's who's tick tock stays the same?  I'll tell you why, good ol' Benjamin Franklin back in 1784 was already trying to get us to save on energy...hence the saying "Daylight Savings".   But did you know that his idea did not begin taking place until around one hundred years after during the first World War! 

Anyhow, I'm not here to get into all the "technical stuff".  I just know that come tomorrow morning I'm going to feel like I'm behind on everything and before I know it Monday will be quickly approaching and it'll be time to clock in at work again.  Okay, okay I'm going to stop complaining and get me and the family ready to Spring Ahead!  There's something to get excited about SPRING!!! It's been a wild winter ride here in Ohio so I am beyond ready to see some blooming sprouts pop up. 

I hope everyone has an easy going transistion.  Try going to bed one hour earlier.....nahhhhh, it's Saturday baby who am I kidding I am gonna live it up and go to bed at 11:00 p.m. or atleast try to, lmao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment