MAS

Sunday

Dragging Ass

Ain't this time change stuff a bunch of crap?  Hecks yeah it is!  It's almost 11:00 a.m. and I'm still dragging ass.  I'm all for Spring and beautiful weather but the whole transition of loosing an hour is exhausting.

Like I wasn't running low on time before. Some genius way back in the day decided hey wouldn't it be fun to switch the clocks back and forth twice a year.  It screws with peoples minds trying to adjust to the changes.  As soon as you get comfotable with it (Fall) you have to change it again, then it's dark at 4:00 p.m.  Madness pure madness! LOL

Alright, I will stop complaining and get off the computer now.  Besides I have to play time catch up now fix all these dang clocks around the house so we all won't show up to work and school late tomorrow!  Shhh, I know I should've done that last night but then I wouldn't have to guess what time it is now.  Just keeping life interesting around here!

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe! Totally agree--the only thing I do like is that it will be nice and sunny when the husband gets home. Thank God!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! DST really messes with my kids' schedules, too. They're up too early and won't go to bed when they're supposed to! Though, I do like having the extra daylight in the evening and that DST means Spring ad Summer are coming!

    ReplyDelete