MAS

Friday

One Sheep, Two Sheep, Three Sheep...Dammit Still Can't Sleep

Good Lord, I am one tired individual today.  Sure everyday I am feeling sleepy most of the time but today is one of those where I'm gonna need to chew on coffee beans to function at all.  I can hardly keep my eyes open on while I tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype.  Snoozing on the Y everyone, my bad. 

Yes, I do go to bed early but if I do fall asleep I'm up an hour later then from there it's over with I'm awake most of the night.  I know, I have a lot going on in life right now but this is ridiculous I need some serious freakin sleep soon.  You name it I probably tried it, no caffeine at night, yoga, meditation (not medication), and counting the little fluffy sheep.  I even started sleeeping with earplugs so I won't be awoken by the nightly noises that occur around my house (won't get into that right now).  That helped but I really do not like that I am not able to hear the kids if I need to. 

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh, if anyone knows of anything I should try that's not medication related please contact me.  Alright, I'm done whining for now...sleep y'all later...I mean see y'all later!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I don't have any suggestions, but I'll be following up on this post in hopes that someone offers a tip that I can use, b/c I've been battling a bout of insomnia myself!! Maybe if we stay awake for as many days as we can, so that we're so very tired one night, we nod off into that blissful, illusive nirvana...okay, I'm rambling... :) Blame it on my lack of sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the eye doctor today because my vision has been blurry lately. I'm over here thinking, damn I need some glasses I can't see my hand in front of my face. Wrong!!! I need some sleep, per the doctor I have 20/20 vision, my sight is blurring because my poor eyes are exhausted and are straining.

    I'm gonna try a nice hot shower to relax tonight and pray as I usually do to get some sleep. Even though I am off on the weekends I will be up at 6:00 a.m. to care for my grandmother.

    ReplyDelete