MAS

Friday

SNOW DAY!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!



Josh was pacing the hall late last night looking out the window to see that nasty ol' plow truck cleaning the streets in hopes he would fail and there would be the all mighty SNOW DAY!!!  Of course I would crack up everytime he walked passed my bedroom door and kept making jokes as he had this serious look on his face, I couldn't help myself! 
-
Most of my childhood years were spent in sunny Miami, Florida, we didn't know what the hell a Snow Day was! We would take matters into our own hands and created the "Beach Day" now of course it was that we skipped school (don't tell my kids, lol) and wore our bikinis under our clothing and hit the beach.  Ahhhh, the good old days!  I miss being a reckless teenager and I was a true handful growing up...okay, I still am! 
-
Enjoy your day of kiddies!!!  There are no Snow Days when you grow up and have to clock in at work...speaking of which I should get moving.  I'm off to avoid the idiots on the road, have a great and fun day folks.  Save some snow fun for me!

3 comments:

  1. my daughter only had a 90 minute delay this morning...those are so annoying! lol

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, snow days - those were the days, weren't they? Happy SITS saturday sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun!Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete